Jain University’s MMS students see success with 100%placement

Bangalore ,17th April- The MMS (Banking & Financial Services) program offered by Jain University, Bangalore in collaboration with TimesPro recently achieved 100% success on placements of its batch of AY 2015-2017.The students have been successfully placed with leading MNCs & financial institutions and were offered prominent designation of Credit Analyst, Associate Data Analyst, Tax Consultant, Credit Relationship Officer, Tax Analyst to quick start their career. The students at Jain University have been recruited by leading companies across various verticals viz. HSBC, Deloitte Tax Services India Pvt. Ltd., Yodlee Infotech Pvt. Ltd., HDB Financial Services, Ernst & Young Global Ltd.

The MMSprogram, aims at helping young professionals build a promising & aprogressive career in the burgeoning sectors of ‘Banking & FinancialServices’ & ‘Finance & Accounting’. Focusing on the pressing need ofjob-ready candidates for the industry, graduates from this unique program havecomplete understanding of business processes.                                                                               

The programprovides students with the full time placement opportunities after thecompletion of the 1st year. Over the course of the secondyear, the learning outcome is derived through engagement in various departmentssuch as sales, marketing, operations and simultaneously the studentaccomplishes the university requirements for the degree. 

ManaswiniKora, Tax Consultant, Deloitte Tax Services India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru, said“It has been an amazing experience with TimesPro. I love the whole idea and thestructure of the program where we are exposed to both classroom training andreal world corporate life. The faculty has played an important role to not onlydevelop our knowledge base but also soft skills. The highlight for me has beenthe Immersion Program, where we actually experienced the concepts we learnt inthe classroom. We visited banks, observed various transactions and interactedwith bankers and customers. During my interview, I was immensely confidentbecause of this exposure. The employer was so impressed when I described theprogram and what we learnt from it. All in all, I would recommend this programto all my juniors because this one truly helps in building the foundation ofyour career." 

Anotherstudent commented Jasmin K S, Tax Analyst, Ernst & Young Global Ltd.,Bengaluru, “I come from B.Tech Background so before starting the course I hadabsolutely zero knowledge about the financial and banking industry. Our batchwas a tight knit community so we had the benefit to have more frequentinteractions with our professors. The faculty and the visiting experts areexperienced and they shared in-depth insights with us. The theory we learnt inthe classroom and the practical assignments undertook to make our domainknowledge so strong that we clearly stood out among other candidates during theplacement process”. 

Though Indiaproduces approximately 3 lakh+ management graduates every year, but only 10-15%of them are employable. The remaining 85% often are considered unemployable byfirms due to lack of specific competencies. In order to bridge this gap betweenthe formal education system and the industry standards, ‘Industry IntegratedMBA program’ provides an adequate platform for participants-facilitatorsengagement during the learning process at the universities. The engagementbased MBA program incorporates knowledge competencies, self-competencies andservice competencies, along with industry immersions at regular interventions. 

The MBA program is designed to meet thechallenges of dynamic corporate India & enables students to work full-timeafter the completion of the first year of the program. Additionalcertifications embedded in the course, such as NISM, NSFM, DBF, Core-BankingSoftware and ET FinPro certification, enable students to understand, practiceand use business intelligence on a daily basis. By adopting international studymaterials, 


  (0)   Comment